This is my first time trying a cut crease and it was such a success, I definitely have more cut crease looks coming in the future now that I've found a new technique works for me. The trick is carving out your lid with a base, or a concealer.. it works like a charm ;)!
Hey guys! I hope you like this, I loved creating this, had so much fun and it only took one shot I had no practice prior to creating this look YAYYY lol. Products & Links for everything regarding the collab will be listed down below. Enjoy :)
Products used :
MAC Paint Pot in Soft Ochre
Naked Basics shadow in Foxy & Venus
Sigma Creme de Couture palette shadow in Blueberry Cream
Urban Decay Electric palette shadows in Gonzo & Chaos
NYX glitter liner in Crystal Hip
BHCosmetics glitter in Pearl
NYX Cosmetics studio liquid liner in Extreme Blue
L'Oreal Miss Manga mascara
Ardell Glamour lashes in 122
Jane Cosmetics Liners in Sky Blue & White
If you want to see how I created this look check out my video ( & subscribe while your at it :P )
I hope you guys liked this post, I will talk to you in the next one. Happy Holidays <3
No comments:
Post a Comment