Monday, December 29, 2014

Warm Copper Eyes & Burgundy Lips : Fall Makeup

Hey guys! Here I am doing some catching up with my blog! LOL So if you dont know I have recently become obsessed with Colourpop! They make shadows, lipsticks & lip liners of all colors and all finishes and the best part? Everything is $5.00 each! I will have a future blog post on these babies so stay tuned ;). I created a look using one of their shadows in Game Face & Lippie Stix (as they call it) in Ellaire!

Look at this Coppery goodness.. I am in LOVE! BTW, Gameface is the color on my lid. Its so metallic and your perfect penny color. LOVE IT! 

 
This is the Lippie Stix color in Ellaire. Your perfect fall vampy lipstick, if your on the hunt for a great and affordable lipstick.. I think this one might be a winner ;)!

Products used to create this look : 
Urban Decay Primer Potion in Eden
Lavish Palette shadow in Orange Soda ( Base shadow )
Lorac Mega Pro shadow in Camel ( Transition )
Sigma Creme de Couture shadow in Ginger Pumpkin ( Transition )
Colourpop shadow in Game Face ( Lid )
Pulp Fiction palette shadow in Tyranny ( Crease )
Loreal Gel liner in Blackest Black
Lavish palette shadow in Sienna ( Crease )
L'Oreal Voluminous Miss Manga
Glamour Ardell lashes in 122
Tarte Park Avenue Princess Bronzer
Tarte Blush in Irreplaceable
Becca highlight in Opal
Colourpop lippie stix in Ellaire 

 
If you guys want to check out the actual video I'll have it up above this text.. Thank you guys so much for checking out my post today, I hope you enjoyed it. Now I'm going to hop into bed and watch some Dexter.. Me and my boyfriend are hooked! LOL

Sweetdreams, Raiza <3

No comments:

Post a Comment