Tuesday, December 23, 2014

Hey Hey Hey!

Helllooo everybody!! So some of you may watch my videos on Youtube, I mainly focus on makeup tutorials & if you don't you totally should my Youtube channel name is Raiza Gonzalez, and some of you may follow my Instagram account which is "Raivegon." Well I decided to expand my horizons and start a blog, I know there are some people who would much rather read a blog and look at pictures than watch a video. Me personally? I like a little bit of both which is why I am here. So welcome to my blog! I'll be giving you in depth details of makeup looks I have created, as well as reviews, basically ALL THINGS BEAUTY! ( with a little pieces of my life because I love exploring and sharing with you the things I come across, hope you don't mind :) )

ANYWHO, enough of my blabbering and let me get on with my first post! I live in New York which is absolutely beautiful during the holidays! After visiting Rockefeller Center and with Christmas approaching it was only right that I created this look!

Doesn't this just scream Christmas ! I had so much fun creating this and it was surprisingly quick and easy to make! Anyways on to the products..

NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil in Milk
BHCosmetics Take me to Brazil Palette
Urban Decay Vice 3 Palette 
Lorac Pro Palette
NYC Liquid Liner
Urban Decay Heavy Metal Liner in Baked
BHCosmetics glitter in Gold
Cheeky Nail Art Rhinestones
Lime Crime Uniliner in Lunar Sea
L'Oreal Miss Manga Mascara
Ardell Glamour 122 lashes



    

Thank you so much for tuning into my first post! I hope you liked it :) If you want to see the actual video to how I created this check out the video below! Happy Holidays !



Love, Raiza <3

 

1 comment: